View Single Post
Old 17-11-2010, 03:27:36 PM     #3 (permalink)
Systreg

Systreg has a reputation beyond reputeSystreg has a reputation beyond reputeSystreg has a reputation beyond reputeSystreg has a reputation beyond reputeSystreg has a reputation beyond reputeSystreg has a reputation beyond reputeSystreg has a reputation beyond reputeSystreg has a reputation beyond reputeSystreg has a reputation beyond reputeSystreg has a reputation beyond reputeSystreg has a reputation beyond repute

Domain Trader Rating:
(100% / 120)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bensd View Post
One question though: as it is such a large site why are you using the wp theme as html/css? why don't you use the wp theme with wp as the cms?
Because I'm an old dinosaur and I don't know how WP works, hear people saying about plugin this and plugin that, I don;t know what a plugin is or how to install that stuff, so whilst it takes and age to make in html, it's what I'm used to, though it is so bloody repetetive, stayed up all last night and not been to bed yet just so I could finish 175 pages off for the towns and the directory, having to edit each on in multiple places for each one, absolutely mind numbing