View Single Post
Old 17-11-2010, 03:35:12 PM     #4 (permalink)
bensd

bensd has a reputation beyond reputebensd has a reputation beyond reputebensd has a reputation beyond reputebensd has a reputation beyond reputebensd has a reputation beyond reputebensd has a reputation beyond reputebensd has a reputation beyond reputebensd has a reputation beyond reputebensd has a reputation beyond reputebensd has a reputation beyond reputebensd has a reputation beyond repute

Domain Trader Rating:
(100% / 102)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Systreg View Post
Because I'm an old dinosaur and I don't know how WP works, hear people saying about plugin this and plugin that, I don;t know what a plugin is or how to install that stuff, so whilst it takes and age to make in html, it's what I'm used to, though it is so bloody repetetive, stayed up all last night and not been to bed yet just so I could finish 175 pages off for the towns and the directory, having to edit each on in multiple places for each one, absolutely mind numbing
WP is so easy though. You don't need to know how to install a plugin - it does it for you.

Would be well worth looking/reading into IMO.

Also, it makes things easier like editing hearder, menu, sidebar etc. If you want to change anything you just edit one document rather that 175!

With that said, it looks really good. But having the backend may save you a few hours next time!