View Single Post
Old 30-12-2011, 04:41:02 PM     #3 (permalink)
xstu74

xstu74 has a reputation beyond reputexstu74 has a reputation beyond reputexstu74 has a reputation beyond reputexstu74 has a reputation beyond reputexstu74 has a reputation beyond reputexstu74 has a reputation beyond reputexstu74 has a reputation beyond reputexstu74 has a reputation beyond reputexstu74 has a reputation beyond reputexstu74 has a reputation beyond reputexstu74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by namealot View Post
Bottom line is what do they make gros , net how long they made it, tax returns, audited books etc (more you can back the figures up the better) most clued up companies etc would want these, without them you'd struggle to find a real buyer same as any business ... Some go 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 year multiples todays market you’d do well to get 5 - 7 years
Hello,

Thanks for the reply as i was working for an employer but owned the sites i would not be able to supply specific numbers in relation to the previous business so i guess the value would lay with the sites themselves and the potential to earn money via the finance applications generated and the any affiliate programs added.
All i can say reference the previous business is that 100's of vans were sold via these sites
Thanks
Stuart