It's pretty hard to pass a newsstand at the moment and not see Simon Cowell's mug staring out at you given every tabloid is running on the stories inside his "unauthorised" biography, so I thought I'd start a thread on what you've read or heard about Cowell in the past few days that's amused you. I'll start the ball rolling with...
1. He uses black toilet paper. Clearly not a drinker of Guinness.
2. He supposedly shagged Dannii Minogue and tried it on with Cheryl Cole even though he's gay.
3. He buys million dollar homes for all his ex "girlfriends". Nothing to do of course with him effectively paying them off pretending to be his girlfriends.
4. He watches cartoons for hours every morning in a specially adapated jacuzzi. Tony Montana eat yer heart out.
5. He had an affair with Ryan Seacrest, the host of American Idol (oh wait, that wasn't in the book)