Thread: Hi Everyone!
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 01:11:22 PM     #6 (permalink)
Monster_Sam
DomainMonster.com Community Mgr

Monster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond repute

Well thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@edwin - Thanks for recommending us Edwin!

@pred - Unfortunately I think it's unlikely that we would be able to provide this pred. With our back orders being no-win no-fee I think they already provide excellent value for money. We have a great success rate where .uk domain names are concerned. We don't try and auction the domain after snapping, you know exactly what you will pay for the catch up front, which I believe is part of the reason our back orders have been so popular. With the market becoming more competitive as time goes on we are trying to stay ahead all the time. Unfortunately this incurs extra costs as we develop our systems and provide even more catches for you guys! I hope that gives you some kind of explanation as to where the costs come from and makes you feel like you are still getting good value for money?

@mattyr45 - Matty are you using Firefox or Chrome? A few users have had to clear their browser cache before being able to register domains again. So try clearing your cache and starting the process again. This should fix the issue for you. If not please let me know and I will have a closer look!

@stellar73 - Thanks for the compliment! We do have an excellent catch rate. Hopefully this will only improve over time as we develop and refine our systems. Glad to hear that you have been successful. If you need any help with transfers etc. then just let me know!

And thanks to you all again for the warm welcome!

Sam