Thread: Hi Everyone!
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 11:38:01 AM     #20 (permalink)
Monster_Sam
DomainMonster.com Community Mgr

Monster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond reputeMonster_Sam has a reputation beyond repute

@caz - I'm so sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with us Caz. Reading the other comments on this thread hopefully improves your opinion of us! As a company, we will always refund you if we have charged you incorrectly through any fault of our own. I completely understand that the situations you mentioned were frustrating. If you wish to discuss the circumstances surrounding your individual case feel free to PM me and I will have a look at the history of the account. If we are at fault we will refund any payments. It is always the way we have operated.