View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 02:37:40 PM     #8 (permalink)
Pred

Pred has a reputation beyond reputePred has a reputation beyond reputePred has a reputation beyond reputePred has a reputation beyond reputePred has a reputation beyond reputePred has a reputation beyond reputePred has a reputation beyond reputePred has a reputation beyond reputePred has a reputation beyond reputePred has a reputation beyond reputePred has a reputation beyond repute

Domain Trader Rating:
(100% / 113)
thanks for input but theres bigger issues about what registar to transfer to lol

btw 123 reg response:

Dear Guy,

Thank you for contacting 123-reg on the 1st May 2012.

I have checked this for you and I have deleted the domains that have been already transferred away from 123-reg.
Now in your control panel none of the remaining domains show any 40 extra charge.

If we can be of any further help with regard to this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Adriana
123-reg

--------------------------------------------

my response:

thanks
can you explain why this happened?
as if this has been done for any other customers this is a breach of a number of laws
I have already spoken to nominet and was the first time I have ever heard anyone sounding shocked at the other end
clearly as nominet and other tagholders have confirmed your statement about 'Please note - If you wish to renew any of the expired domains shown above, an additional provider admin charge is payable to get the domain out of redemption. This fee is the amount123-reg itself is charged to recover a domain while in the redemption period.'

beinga clear falsehood and untrue

they have escalated the matter and asked me to send screenshots, which I have