Hope this helps! 8 WAYS TO GET NEW KEYWORD IDEAS
1. Use Google Sets
2. Use the top websites in a niche as "keyword fodder" to mine that niche
A) Google "keyword"
B) feed each URL of top 20 results for "keyword" one at a time into Google Keyword Tool
in the "Website" box (remember to change the "Match type" to "exact")
3. Use Yell.com
3.1) Use Yell's "popular searches" and then step through the alphabet for lists of thousands of service businesses http://www.yell.com/k/popular+searches.html
3.2) Search for a keyword, choose "United Kingdom" location, browse listings, read the bulleted items each business has listed.
4. Use Google Product Search
4.1) Go to Google Product Search, leave search blank, keep clicking "Search Products" http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=&hl=en&aq=f
4.2) Search for a product, then look at the "Searches related to" section towards the bottom of the page
5. Use Google's built-in Suggest functionality for useful keyphrases - Go to the Google homepage
then type: "KEYWORD a" and you'll see a list of suggestions. Next try "KEYWORD b" etc. to see top 10 suggestions for each letter. You can also type "a KEYWORD", "b KEYWORD" for more suggestions.
6. You don't have to enter any keywords into the Google Keyword Tool
to get a list of results. Fill in the Captcha, set the "Match type" to exact, then explore the category tree on the left-hand side of the page to get the top results for each category and subcategory.
7. Google KEYWORD "all products"
or KEYWORD "all categories"
to find ecommerce sites in KEYWORD niche that have a list of all products or product categories for you to exploit.
8. For B2B keywords, try http://www.b2bindex.co.uk/ http://www.businessmagnet.co.uk/ http://www.freeindex.co.uk/
and http://www.kellysearch.co.uk/ BONUS TIPS
1. If Google keyword tool locks you out for too many searches too fast, fire up a different browser and your quota resets! I use IE, Firefox, Chrome and Opera. By the time you've exhausted your last browser, the first one should have been unlocked again.
2. Enable "Search Volume Trends" in Google Keyword tool to spot overlooked trends, e.g. caravan searches up 10x in summer!