|Domain Research Discuss domain research questions, what makes a domain worth the Reg Fee?|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|26-10-2010, 11:48:36 AM||#1 (permalink)|
| || |
8 ways to get new keyword ideas...
Hope this helps!
8 WAYS TO GET NEW KEYWORD IDEAS
1. Use Google Sets
2. Use the top websites in a niche as "keyword fodder" to mine that niche
A) Google "keyword"
B) feed each URL of top 20 results for "keyword" one at a time into Google Keyword Tool in the "Website" box (remember to change the "Match type" to "exact")
3. Use Yell.com
3.1) Use Yell's "popular searches" and then step through the alphabet for lists of thousands of service businesses
3.2) Search for a keyword, choose "United Kingdom" location, browse listings, read the bulleted items each business has listed.
4. Use Google Product Search
4.1) Go to Google Product Search, leave search blank, keep clicking "Search Products" http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=&hl=en&aq=f
4.2) Search for a product, then look at the "Searches related to" section towards the bottom of the page
5. Use Google's built-in Suggest functionality for useful keyphrases - Go to the Google homepage then type: "KEYWORD a" and you'll see a list of suggestions. Next try "KEYWORD b" etc. to see top 10 suggestions for each letter. You can also type "a KEYWORD", "b KEYWORD" for more suggestions.
6. You don't have to enter any keywords into the Google Keyword Tool to get a list of results. Fill in the Captcha, set the "Match type" to exact, then explore the category tree on the left-hand side of the page to get the top results for each category and subcategory.
7. Google KEYWORD "all products" or KEYWORD "all categories" to find ecommerce sites in KEYWORD niche that have a list of all products or product categories for you to exploit.
8. For B2B keywords, try http://www.b2bindex.co.uk/ http://www.businessmagnet.co.uk/ http://www.freeindex.co.uk/ and http://www.kellysearch.co.uk/
1. If Google keyword tool locks you out for too many searches too fast, fire up a different browser and your quota resets! I use IE, Firefox, Chrome and Opera. By the time you've exhausted your last browser, the first one should have been unlocked again.
2. Enable "Search Volume Trends" in Google Keyword tool to spot overlooked trends, e.g. caravan searches up 10x in summer!
Memorable Domains Ltd - 5,000+ descriptive, generic .co.uk domains for sale
Please note: All sale prices over a week old are automatically invalid. No exceptions. Thanks!
|26-10-2010, 12:23:51 PM||#2 (permalink)|
| || |
Thanks for posting, I'm sure it will prove useful.
How many on here just reg names when they just pop into your head though?
|26-10-2010, 02:32:20 PM||#3 (permalink)|
| || |
|Thread||Thread Starter||Domain Name Community||Replies||Last Post|
|Free Keyword Ideas with Free to Reg Names||khalid||Domain Tools||0||23-04-2010 10:30:10 AM|
|keyword domain research||woopwoop||Domain Research||13||24-03-2009 09:15:52 PM|
|Can anyone sum up SEO for me please!||Devamatt||Search Engine Optimisation||18||03-04-2007 07:26:10 AM|