|Domain Name Sales||Domain Software||Calculate UK Domain Drop Dates||Domain Registration||NameDrive||Domain Parking|
|General Board General discussions. Please check main forum categories before posting here.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|18-04-2012, 02:58:32 PM||#1 (permalink)|
| || |
Inside the wonderful world of Simon Cowell
It's pretty hard to pass a newsstand at the moment and not see Simon Cowell's mug staring out at you given every tabloid is running on the stories inside his "unauthorised" biography, so I thought I'd start a thread on what you've read or heard about Cowell in the past few days that's amused you. I'll start the ball rolling with...
1. He uses black toilet paper. Clearly not a drinker of Guinness.
2. He supposedly shagged Dannii Minogue and tried it on with Cheryl Cole even though he's gay.
3. He buys million dollar homes for all his ex "girlfriends". Nothing to do of course with him effectively paying them off pretending to be his girlfriends.
4. He watches cartoons for hours every morning in a specially adapated jacuzzi. Tony Montana eat yer heart out.
5. He had an affair with Ryan Seacrest, the host of American Idol (oh wait, that wasn't in the book)
|19-04-2012, 12:22:14 AM||#5 (permalink)|
| || |
Leave the guy alone.
He's delivered what he promised - probably without a real bad bone inside him. The recent disclosures are only because it was about to become public anyway.
No nothing about the guy -But, he's probably chuffed, about pre-emptying some reporters paypacket by, releasing the story first
|Thread||Thread Starter||Domain Name Community||Replies||Last Post|
|Simon Cowell using SEO for reputation managment||domainseller200||General Board||4||19-08-2010 03:00:48 AM|
|World Football Insider Wins, Loses in WIPO Ruling - World Football Insider||RSS||Domain Name News||1||17-04-2010 01:40:41 PM|