Domain Manage

£149 drop catch script

Discussion in 'Drop catching Domain Names' started by Retired_member41, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retired_member41

Retired_member41 Retired Member

For the time being, this is not available.

The update for current users for the June launch will be issued first.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. DaveP United Kingdom

DaveP Well-Known Member

Just curious to know what domains you have caught with this script, can you provide any please?

4. Retired_member41

Hi,

ask around, you will find many of the people you deal with on acorn use the script, however, I can not reveal who or what, as it would not be fair.

Its worth multiples of this all day long. And if it was not for the changes at nominet it would not be released at all.

5. ian

ian Well-Known Member Acorn Supporter

Presumably a Nominet membership is required?

6. Retired_member41

Ah yes, sorry nominet membership and dac access required.

7. Skinner

Skinner Well-Known Member

What language is it wrote in Caz ?

Single or multi-threaded ?

Was going to PM but figiured maybe relevant to others, I like to tinker and play with code, and I'm sure many others do too.

8. Retired_member41

Steve thanks for having me laughed at in the early hours after a long day. Technically it's single but manages multiple processes if that makes sense?

It's php and no more questions please.

This is sold as a system that works. Plain and simple. Intended for people without a current system to help them get started. You know it works Steve but seeing as you sorted my site out last night I forgive you.

9. Retired_member41

Ps it's not about the money here. I am more than happy for any buyer to donate the money to a particular nspcc just giving page.

10. Aiden Roberts

Aiden Roberts Well-Known Member

I'm not into domaining anymore but good for you Caz for offering to donate the money to a very worthwhile cause.

11. RobM

RobM Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

nvm - it's a sales thread

12. RobM

13. Retired_member41

Lol this script has caught dozens of LLL domains and over ten from a quick look for xxxx on domainlore.

It's caught several xxxx domains this month already and EVERY day it seems to catch one of the few highly contested domains.

Several public catching systems that people are always praising use it and numerous domainers.

It's a ready made catching system. You buy it and load domains and it's successful.

It's not intended for people who may already have a successful script. It's for people who don't and want to get into catching starting with something already successful.

I will be adding Aprils and mays drop lists to freetoreg.co.uk later, so soon it will have all rolling 92 day drop lists.

Anyone wanting drop lists emailed to them for free please join and in a few days i will start emailing out again.

14. RobM

15. Retired_member41

It's quite plain what you are doing and it's very sad and a pathetic attempt to stop people using it.

I offer it for a donation to the nspcc and I guarantee satisfaction or your money back?

So that's me so confident that it works well for lots of people on a daily basis that out of my own pocket I will give a refund as the payment would have gone direct to the nspcc.

I've watched you post in people's threads when they have caught an ok name from your system saying it was on yours.

I always promised that I would not reveal domains especially as people use it to take orders on public catching systems so best to keep it confidential.

16. DaveP United Kingdom

DaveP Well-Known Member

Caz one more tip from me. You can always recommend and first try this out yourself. :) This is made by Facebook and has been known to improve PHP performance up to 9x!! :O

Same goes for anyone else using PHP.

https://github.com/facebook/hhvm

17. RobM

18. RobM

19. DomainAngel United Kingdom

DomainAngel Retired Member

Hi Rob,

Our system has as Caz said caught dozens of LLL domains, it's even caught one using the time delay dac, the tags we have used personally are. Fuzed, fuzedseo and catchit

During the last few years we have mainly caught for other people, but the people who initially rented our script and then bought it, have caught lots of LLL do,mains, one caught two in his first month.

If no one wants to come forward and help Caz here by confirming this that is up to them.

But there are no lies here and what she said is 100% true! I won't standby and have her upset, she wanted to give it away for free but I stopped her. And it was very quick that she agreed to have buyers donate direct to the nspcc.

As for your system I know Exactly where it came from so let's not pretend to be something your not here.

20. DomainAngel United Kingdom

DomainAngel Retired Member

Ps. I was helped by a fantastic domainer here several years back, and have never forgotten, that is why we both try and give something back.

21. DaveP United Kingdom

DaveP Well-Known Member

I've used four different systems past 2 years or so, right now on my own one I have programmed and finely tuned in a compiled language, insanely fast and close to Nominet and let me tell you still no great joy. Unless you know some weird bug/pattern it truly is 90% luck, that much I'm sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.