Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

10 Page Minisite For £99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Over the past few months I have had many enquiries about building websites for people.

I am offering a 10 page minisite to anyone for just £99 which covers 1 year hosting fee and any minor changes that need made to content or contact details.

The site can be up to 10 pages but no more otherwise costs will increase.

I will use the template I have created for the last customer- www.pjalljobs.co.uk but of course with relevant images to suit your site.

The banner logo will be basic but you are more than welcome to e-mail me any design which I can upload for you.

All you will need to do is send me the text and image details you would like for each page and I will do the rest, this includes cropping resizing ect of images.

I will even add a slideshow on any of the pages should you wish.

Colour scheme and web buttons can be changed to suit your theme and we will also add relevant keywords and Metatag Description to your site.

We can also add your google adsense or banners to your site as you wish.

All sites will be finished to a high standard.

If anyone is interested please just pm with your requests and I will get back to you

Kind Regards

Gav

Hi Julian

I build all my sites with create, they have great tools and features that you can use.

Unfortunatley the templates are all very simalar which is why I design the pages, menus, and layout myself.

Lots of people have had a play around with there sites but cannot get to grips with actually building there own content.

I have loads of sites with them that I have created myself and made unique using a little bit of html,and css coding.

Some of my sites are over 400+ pages.

Here are a few that I have designed personally and you will not find withi there site

www.mildenhall.org.uk
www.littlegems-jewellery.co.uk
www.teltheworld.co.uk
www.worldofdeeds.com
www.pjalljobs.co.uk

Im just giving people the option to have a nice 10 page mini site as i have had lots of requests recently, remember lots of people don't know how to put a site together, this will not suit everyone but im sure it will others.

Thanks for your comments

Gav

this is just some cms provided by create.net?

remember lots of people don't know how to put a site together, this will not suit everyone but im sure it will others.

Spot on, who cares what the site is made with, for people who might not be good at site making, to have a 10 page site that suits their needs for £10 a page is worth it.

I know I have work for him when I get things together and a lot more than 10 pages, I don't use WP and that but can use Create just not as good as Gavin can so he can make something nice for me in which I can then understand :cool:

Very nice Gavin. I've not seen 'Create' before but those sites look great to me. You should be able to sell a gazillion of those at £99. Sure beats the heck out of a 'Yell' site - maybe that's a market to target.

Example:

http://hotels.yell.com/wl/servlet/xmlbrochure/index.do?hotelid=45734&trkref=YLL

Or if you type this into Google, here are a few million that could keep you busy:

inurl:activehotels.com/wl/servlet/xmlbrochure/index.do?hotelid

Cheers!

Hi aZooZa

Thanks for your lovely comments.

I will be creating some templates over the next few days so people can have a few to choose from.

Thanks Again

Gav

Hi aZooZa

Thanks for your lovely comments.

I will be creating some templates over the next few days so people can have a few to choose from.

Thanks Again

Gav
You're welcome. You could also try and get a web-savvy cold caller on commission - maybe place a small classified in your local paper in the 'jobs available' section. I think it's an excellent business model.

But, its only in their ignorance that they don't care what the site is made with or how it looks and functions.

It's like eating of a disposable plate instead of buying some crockery... both do the same job but.. you know..

That said, well done - i'm just jealous your making some money!

Spot on, who cares what the site is made with, for people who might not be good at site making, to have a 10 page site that suits their needs for £10 a page is worth it.

But, its only in their ignorance that they don't care what the site is made with or how it looks and functions.

It's like eating of a disposable plate instead of buying some crockery... both do the same job but.. you know..

That said, well done - i'm just jealous your making some money!
To 99% of the intended audience, ignorance is bliss I think.

Hi Guys

Just launched a site to give you a little more information on how the mini sites will look.

Only one template to choose from at the minute but working others at the momment.

If anyone fancys a mini site like the template with there own rich content just PM me and the first 10 will receive 25% of there total order price.

www.sitetown.co.uk

Kind Regards

Gav

Using tables for layout and inline CSS, not great for SEO, page rendering times or page weight but for £99 for ten pages you get what you pay for, and as previous people said most people don't really care about properly coded semantic html.

The negative effects of bad coding are too many to go into, and to be honest most people don't want to or can't be bothered to understand.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom