Domain Manage

123creditcard(s) co uk

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by Lucky Luke, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucky Luke United Kingdom

Lucky Luke Active Member

Picking up on this thread here:

http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/new-domainers/65612-123-e-4u-domains.html

what might 123creditcard co uk & 123creditcards co uk be worth?

I suspect it's not a huge sum as it's brand rather than generic, but your views would be appreciated. By the way, 123loans.co.uk sold for £2000 in 2008, but that's a slightly different marketplace and a credit-crunch away.

Thanks,

Luke

(ps. Accelerator: I am an RK review overdue - I hope to see some gadgets soon!)

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. websaway United Kingdom

websaway Well-Known Member

I don't see a value, but that is only my opinion and I have been surprised before now. Hang on to it as a speculative.

4. accelerator United Kingdom

accelerator Well-Known Member

I think £400 to £600 would be a good sale, but affiliate types will be reluctant to pay that. A bigger sale could be possible, but seeing that it is a brandability sale, you'll have to wait until some decides they like the brand that much.

Rgds

5. Lucky Luke United Kingdom

Lucky Luke Active Member

Thanks chaps,

I'll hang on to them for a few years to see if anyone bites and list them on Sedo, etc. If I ever get around to it, I may put some credit card stuff on there, but the competition in that arena is fierce.

I have just had a look at the 123loans.co.uk site - it's just a linkfarm jobbie. I wonder if they have earnt their £2000 back yet or whether they are waiting for an offer down the way. At least my initial cost wasn't as high ;)

edit: The chap that owns 123loans also owns 123loan and that's parked up too. Both were regg'd in Jan 2000, but clearly they have changed hands since then.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.