Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

207 .co.uk and .uk domain portfolio for sale

Reaction score
As with so many others, it's now time to trim the portfolio and (as a bloke) try and concentrate on one thing at a time! I am therefore getting out of the broking side of domains completely.

There's 207 domains here - a mixture of .co.uk and .uk.

I want to sell the whole portfolio to one buyer for ease if possible.

There are some good domains in here (I have had offers of more than £3k for a few of these in the past 2 or 3 years - I didn't sell for a number of reasons, but the delusion I'd get time to develop was up there!) There's also lots of £100 - £1000 type domains that I get enquiries and some sales for, from month to month but I make absolutely zero effort on those.

I would definitely make more money selling individually but I simply don't have time to email and chase - which was getting me sales previously.

Most of these domains have been owned for at least 8 years or more and pretty much of all them have NEVER been offered for sale by me before.

** PM request for full list

Highlights include :

Premium one word (e.g. searching - raced)
Geo trades (e.g. manchesterplumbers - brightoncleaners)
Geo shops (e.g. londonskips - skipslondon)
Geo (e.g. Andermatt - Bansko - Dinard)
Products (e.g. picnicrugs - bedquilts - suncreams)
Dictionary (e.g. debutants - subscribing)

Payment must be by bacs and cleared before I transfer the domains (registrar to registrar is possible).

NOTE : Sorry thought I better add - this is not a fire sale so no sillyness and very low ball offers that value each domain at a fiver! (No one that has contacted me so far falls in that category - but did just occur to me!)

Notes :

- I think almost all co.uk names comes with the .uk rights, but please check (see second sheet)
- Some of the .uk only domains I have kept as dropcatchers caught .co.uk (or vice versa) - I have sold 3 others this way for £xxx sums.
- Quite a few of the names in there have cost me a £x,xxx sum in the past
- Domains will be transferred once cash clears
- Some are due to suspend or expire
- No VAT to be applied

Unless I get a solid offer that I accept outright, I will move this over to an auction style sale and put in a thread once I opening bid agreed. Then usual rules apply for auction which I will detail.

So pm me if you want the list.

TW

Last edited:
Ok just a quick update - have added in 40 more domains which were with another registrar but that will be included with the sale.

Spadeals / SkincareProducts / WeightBlog and more.

THanks to all that have requested - any issues with the Google sheet just let me know.

Cheers
TW.

Ok had a few enquiries about specific domains and groups of domains - not sure what to do as would prefer the whole lot goes.

I have categorised the domains now :

Dictionary
Ecommerce
Geo
Geo-Product
Health & Fitness
Misc
Money
Product
Travel

So if you are interested, please first PM me for the list - you can then browse through and send any initial thoughts/offers for all, one or as many domains as you want from the list.

If I set a deadline of Friday 4th for any interest - I can then go through then all and hopefully start doing some deals without too much crossover.

Let me know if you want to see the domains.

Cheers
TW

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom