Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

3 websites as 1 package

Discussion in 'NON-UK websites for sale' started by FreetimersInter, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreetimersInter

FreetimersInter Active Member

Hi guys,

ive been in talks with a few interested buyers looking at the sale of these 2 websites.. recommendedloans.co.uk, compare-remortgages.com

but if nothing materialises today or i cannot get in contact with them today
    i'll stick the above 2 on ebay with a 3rd domain
    that with a good adwords budget will get £500 commission per conversion just for refering someone via an iframe...

I have a low BIN but must be a very quick transactionwith moving house and other costs im looking for these to go to a good home but with the car payment due next week ( hence im selling it ( see general board ) because with these house costs involved cant afford to keep it at the moment )

If anyone is interested please PM me before i put them on eBay because once on ebay they will have double the reserve that i am asking for as a BIN

Chris

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. rjs_essex United Kingdom

rjs_essex Well-Known Member

Its a bit simple... I can click on submit details without putting any details in and it redirects to the next page...

Rich :cool:

4. FreetimersInter

the 1st form sends the details 2 me.. the 2nd form ( on the mortgage site ) sends to the merchant

so aslong as they fill in the 2nd form on the mortage site its ok and also on the loan site.. the details arent needed as teh affiliate banners on on the other page but it all gets emailed to me for potential marketing :)

5. FreetimersInter

extra £200+ made in last 5 days
    will do better now ranked well in google ...
    screenshots here http://www.campaigntracking.co.uk/screenshots.zip
    ( too big to upload here )

search for teh following on google
    recommended loans
    recommended loan
    recommended loan provider
    recommended loan providers
    recommended unsecured loan
    recommended unsecured loans
    recommended secured loan
    recommended secured loans

serious offers only guys