Domain Manage

306gti6.co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by roydovaston1, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roydovaston1

roydovaston1 Member

Hi,

Please could someone give me a rough idea of the value of this domain? It gets about 200 unique hits per month at the moment. It's got a small adsense mini site on there at the moment as a temporary thing (Wedding Shop). It used to be a Peogeot 306 car club type web site and thus has plenty of links to it etc.

Thanks in advance,

Roy

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. gregfindley

gregfindley Active Member

Hi Roy,

First question that springs to mind, why have you put a wedding shop on a car domain?! And secondly are you interested in the domain 106gti.co.uk as it's currently up for auction in the auctions section here at Acorn.

Thanks,
    Greg

4. roydovaston1

roydovaston1 Member

Hi Greg,

I can see how you might find that a bit weird... It comes down to time, i just put it there because i already had the minisite and no time to do anything else with it!!

I haven't really got the time to put lots of effort into 306gti6.co.uk so i'm either thinking of selling it or if anyone has any ideas of monetizing it then i'm all ears!

Thanks,

Roy

5. ratboy United Kingdom

ratboy Well-Known Member

Fan site, it's a niche and only a small number of these cars are around now. I'd try an owners club or something but don't expect much money - they haven't got any!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.