Domain Manage

_co_uk 3dtelevision/co/uk and 3dtelevisions/co/uk

Discussion in 'Fixed Price Domain Names For Sale' started by Edwin, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edwin

Edwin (73) Well-Known Member Exclusive Member Trusted Trader

Here's your chance to get ahead of what will probably be the most exciting new trend in television in the next decade. Here are just a few of the manufacturers gearing up to sell 3D televisions:-

Sony FT.com / Technology - Sony to throw its weight behind 3D TV
    Panasonic Panasonic Full HD 3D Technology Home
    Samsung Samsung 3D-Ready DLP® HDTVs

Most other major television makers have similar plans (Google is your friend!)

The two domains 3dtelevision/co/uk and 3dtelevisions/co/uk are available as a set (I won't split them up). Price is £8,000 firm.

Post SOLD to claim, then email/PM me.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Edwin

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  4. Edwin

5. boxerdog

boxerdog (73) Well-Known Member Trusted Trader

6. Edwin

Thanks for posting that. Just reinforces what I was saying. Anyone willing to put in the development effort could be top of the search engines when the 3d wave crests...

7. Edwin

Last price increase, to £11,000 firm for the pair of domains. I'll be taking them off the market before the end of the month and developing them myself if nobody steps in.

Here's the latest mega-news on the 3D front: World Cup to be shown in 3D ? Register Hardware

8. Edwin

Ok, these are no longer on the market as I'm starting to develop them. Since the talk at CES 2010 in Las Vegas has been pretty much all 3D television, all the time, I think I'm in a pretty comfy position :)

9. newguy United Kingdom

newguy (34) Well-Known Member Trusted Trader

I agree Edwin. I've been reading the sales projections and I think the value of these domains will peak in a year or two. People point towards the other 3D false dawns, but to me, with the whle industry getting behind this, it's the real deal this time around. Lads of 3d mvies are going to be shown this year, SKY 3D is launching, and world cup games are going to be shown in 3D.

I've expanded my own collection of 3D themed domain names, to cover as many bases as possible (3dbillboards.co.uk , 3dcamcorders.org , 3dchannels.net , 3dcapable.co.uk , 3dequipped.com, 3dhdtelevisions.net, 3dtv-deals.com, 3dtv365.com, 3dtvdeals.net, 3dtvoffers.net, 3dtvsystems.co.uk, worldcup3d.co.uk and so on).

For the cost of registering them, I really think it's positive to get in there are snap up a few good names. Yours are certainly premium quality and with work put into a site, I can see you doing great with them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.