Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

4 hours seo for £99! SEO Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this will be my last post on acorndomains - I have had enough of here now.

Last edited:
The link in your sig is broken. Good start :rolleyes:

P.S. Never heard back from you about your SEO services in this thread

Maybe some of your customers from 18 months ago would like to receive some of your 'panda and penguin friendly' links.

Does £99 for 4 hours qualify these customers as 'low budgets' or is £99 for 4 hours an example of "...finally my clients are learning why my prices are higher than the allot of the competition..."

You don't half talk a lot of shite.

Boxfish, have I done something to offend you?

The link in your sig is broken. Good start :rolleyes:

P.S. Never heard back from you about your SEO services in this thread

Maybe some of your customers from 18 months ago would like to receive some of your 'panda and penguin friendly' links.

Does £99 for 4 hours qualify these customers as 'low budgets' or is £99 for 4 hours an example of "...finally my clients are learning why my prices are higher than the allot of the competition..."

You don't half talk a lot of shite.

Boxfish, have I done something to offend you?

Your business practices offend me, you're a hypocrite and a liar.

How can you advertise crap links then 12 months later deny all knowledge of ever doing so?

How can you argue that only your 'budget customers' received poor quality links because that's all they could afford - choosing to completely miss out that fact that you were advertising them as 'high quality future-proof links'. (Just like these) and that's what they thought they were buying?

How can you take the high horse approach and slate 'other useless SEOs' for using gutter techniques when you were doing the same - but denying all knowledge?

You're just not a very trustworthy person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom