Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

A list with every 3 letter co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SF

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy a complete list of every 3 letter in the uk. Can anyone provide such a list?

Thanks
Sean

You've just reminded me of something I put together years ago, possibly one of my first php scripts - www.dnsg.co.uk/. You put in the start of the sequence 'aaa' and the end 'zzz' then the domain extension and in theory it creates the list.

I'd forgotten about that site so please excuse the design ;)

You've just reminded me of something I put together years ago, possibly one of my first php scripts - www.dnsg.co.uk/. You put in the start of the sequence 'aaa' and the end 'zzz' then the domain extension and in theory it creates the list.

Bookmarked, thanks.

I've used this site a few times after someone mentioned it on here I think (or maybe Twitter).

So thanks for publishing it!

I've used this site a few times after someone mentioned it on here I think (or maybe Twitter).

So thanks for publishing it!

No thanks necessary, glad it's been useful. Maybe I should give it a spruce up if people are using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom