Domain Manage

Acorn members SEO offer

Discussion in 'SEO Search Engine Optimisation' started by DomainAngel, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DomainAngel United Kingdom

DomainAngel Retired Member

Hi All,

Looking at filling in some time, so open for freelance SEO work.

I have done work for a few people on here, and the content pages I have written, are delivering multiple top 10 google results. (they are my babies, I do check on them ya know)

So what is on offer?

I will write you content pages, targeted at the keyword strings you choose, or I can choose for you and you can approve.

This typically comprises of 200-500 word articles.

I will write your Title, Keywords and description.

All your H tags etc, in essence, the whole page will be written by me.

You can have this integrated in to the look and feel of your site, or you can just have the pages as standard traffic capture pages, where visitors can just link through to the rest of your site.

I will submit your page to multiple engines and selected manual entry directories.

Sitemaps will be created if required and submitted to google and msn, along with url feed to yahoo.

Robots text files if required.

Full URL, Engine and Keyword reports will be mailed to you each week, until objective achieved.

Conditions;

You may not alter the page I write whatsoever after you have accepted it. As this may alter the desired reults.

The page must be linked from your websites home page, a footer word link would be sufficient as it does not have to be clearly visible.

Your website must not appear in any engine block lists.

Your website is legal, and does not fall under any adult category, including medicines etc.

Your website must be visible and not offline for more than 3 days during the time scale.

You must allow me to submit you up to two very minor changes during the time scale, allowing me to maximise success.

Now my promise to you.

If any of the pages I write do not achieve top 20 results, using google.com or uk as the sample engine, you do not pay.

This means that at least 1 of your keyword strings will appear in the top 20 results in google or Uk only google search, or you don't pay a penny.

If you would prefer a different engine to use as a success monitor please just stiplulate.

I have a maximum of 9 weeks to achieve this, from the date you insert the page(s)

Failure to insert the pages within one week, will deem our contract completed and successful and will require full payment.

Any website down for more than 3 days will deem our contract completed and successful and will require full payment. ( obviously if there are strong mitigating circumstances and you contacted me immediately, we can look at restarting the time scale)

My contract is with you personally and not with any future website/domain owner.

The cost for this service is just £90 per project. A project consists of upto 12 keyword strings. However, I may add more with your permission to improve SEO. I also may use more than one page depending on the objective.

20% of this will be payable seperately to acorndomains.co.uk as a donation for forum introductions.

So £72 to myself on successful completion and £18 donated to AD.

You must have a seller/buyer feedback of at least 2 to participate, alternatively you must pay in full. By paying in full, you still have a money back guarantee.

All SEO work is conducted using the highest standards and no black hat tricks are used.

Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. dougs United Kingdom

dougs Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

deal

Will send £90 if you get me top 20 for mortgages

where do I send the cash?

Doug

4. DomainAngel United Kingdom

Throw us a bone

Obviously I am relying on the intelligence of AD users not to be silly.

There are plenty of opportunities to capture search strings that the word mortgages appears in though.

I have recently created just 1 page that captured over 30 google.com top 10 rankings, and 23 of them had the word mortgage or remortgage in them.

However, if you would like to obtain this, mortgages for £800, i would be more than willing to get you into google for this sum.

same deal 20% to AD and payment on result.

I would need you to make a few changes when needed with no less than 1 day delay.

If you are happy with this let me know.

Regards

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  5. DomainAngel United Kingdom

2 jobs already, and plenty of questions and things on the go, excellent response from AD.

Several questions are so general it is hard to give a response to, although I have tried.

bump :cool:

6. bb99 United Kingdom

bb99 Well-Known Member

Can the pages that you supply as part of a project be published in Wordpress or do they need to be html pages in order to have the tags etc just how you want them?

7. DomainAngel United Kingdom

I guarantee results when I do it my way, it is something I can control etc

Wordpress as part of a template system on your own website, then yes no problem.

Wordpress with a mapping domain, less so.

If it is a simple wordpress.com blog, then even less so.

It again all depends on what you are looking for.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.