Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Adbrite on Parked Domains?

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by squarerobot, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squarerobot

squarerobot Active Member

Hi all,

I have recently written a script and setup a server to handle 'parked domains' (i.e. domains that I'm not currently utilising). You can see a few examples here here and here through some very simple configuration files I can add unique titles and colour schemes to each domain (or leave them as default) and will shortly be able to add unique content.

Since I put them up a couple of days ago my domains have bought in a total of 2555 visits (I have a simple tracking script in place too) and I'd like to try and monetise that traffic if possible. I've heard good things about Adbrite and was hoping to use them, however it appears that to create an ad you have to provide keywords and categories etc. I'm guessing this will mean I can't use them for parked pages unless I configure ads for each domain on a case by case basis?

So... if I can't use Adbrite, can anyone recommend an advertising program I could use? Google Adsense seems to have similar restrictions to Adbrite.

Thanks

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.