Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Adsense Won't work!

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by Drago1986, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drago1986

Drago1986 Active Member

I have all in one seo pack plug in installed, I changed the robots.txt file in there and it seems to have worked.
    Still no ads though but I assumed it might take a day or two for the google bots to crawl the site?

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. bmx

bmx Member

Still no ads - they should appear in minutes at most.

Have you tried adding the adsense code as just a post to see if it appears?

Also have you double checked you have copied and pasted the right coding?

Just throwing suggestions at you as I don't know how you have wordpress set up.

PM me if need be and I will go into your site and see what is there.

4. bmx

bmx Member

Check your PM

Adsense is working with my Pub-ID

Some code was in the wrong place also.

Just posting to confirm that the site can be accessed by Google but there are other issues to be sorted.

Let me know how you get on with my suggestions.

5. Drago1986

Drago1986 Active Member

Ah all sorted now! Ads are showing!

Appreciate all your help BMX and sorry for being a bit of a thicko when it comes to this stuff! I promise I'm not usually this dumb!

Now I need to play about with positioning a bit and so it doesn't look so ugly!

6. bmx

bmx Member

Cool that Adsense is set up now. Once the colours and ad style are tweaked you should start earning from them.

Check out Joel Comm for Adsense tips.

Videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewlTyuTrwqs

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  7. carl77

carl77 Guest

FORGET Adsense GOOGLE is GOD and if you build up some earnings, you have no guarantees you will be paid. Lots of very reputable people who have been doing this for years are been thrown off with no explanation. They can do as they like.
    You put in time and effort building a business, if they close you they dont pay you and you will NEVER get paid. Put affilate products, preferably Single products to keyword domains and you should build a more long lasting business.
    Imagine if you had a shop, this month we have made £2134 THEN someone takes all that money out of the till and closes the shop down. Thats the reality of ADSENSE and there getting worse, they can do as they like ! !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.