Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Adult domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ed

No adult domains appear to be generating any relevent links. Even adding and optimizing in preview is displaying 'did not trigger any results'

Is google throwing a strop, or is it something internal

And the preview is erroring 7/10 times

S

Update: Change that to be 'very hard' to trigger any results. even something like 'adult toys' or 'sex toys' in the sex toys subcategory triggers nothing.

I think it is a bit hit ans miss. A couple of mine are just showing a default 'portal' others are working fine - most strange.

ED any comment please ?

Cheers

JohnP

Hi guys,

Sorry to hear about this. It seems that Google may have done some more 'tweaking'. Please let me know the domains involved asap and I'll look into them for you.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Ed

Ed

email sent with a few names that are playing up.

Cheers

JohnP

Hi

Virtually every Adult name I had was playing up. An email to Ed sorted them out within 24 hours. Same problem with new ones, I was adding recentky, but again sorted with an e-mail to ED.

Cheers

JohnP

Hi guys,

This is a frustrating implementation with Google. If you find any names playing up, please mail me and I'll make sure everything works out OK.

Have a good weekend.

Ed

Time to Check Your Adult Domains Again

Dear All

A couple of mine that had been sorted my emailing ED a few weeks ago, have now 'migrated' back to portals. I've already emailed ED about mine !

Suggest you check all your adult domains again :(

Best Regards

JohnP

Hi John,

These domains are still flagged as adult by Google, so the adult advertising is still there. I am not sure if they have changed anything on their side, I'll get tech to look into it.

Ed

I'm finding this problem on one of my adult domains - no ads!

I've e-mailed namedrive and they said wait a few hours for ads to appear, which I have (2 weeks now) but still no adult ads!

I realize this is a 'Google-Side' complication, not Namedrives fault, just a little frustrating.

-bti

Hi BTI,

I've replied to your PM. Hopefully it can be solved very shortly.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom