Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_org_uk Aged website/domain, adsense ready, high cpc

Reaction score
Website and org uk domain name related to ppi claims

Site is on wordpress with a simple free theme and about 10 or so pages of content.

It’s on Google page 2 and 3 for a number of keywords related to “ppi claim companies”

I’ve had this domain/site for about 5 years but haven’t fully developed it. I have some other ppi sites which I have developed more and I don’t want to jinx my adsense/google rankings with owning too many sites in the same niche!

One of my ppi sites is an exact match domain, does not rank well for its exact term but has still earned £1600 in adsense for the last 12 months with a rpm of £160

With a bit of tlc, build out with a few more pages, a bit more targeted SEO and there's no reason why the site i'm selling can't earn the same.

The PPI market is showing signs of being even more lucrative over the next 18 months or so, but of course will come to an end in August 2019.

Looking for £150. Buyer pays nominet fee. I will give 30 days access to my hosting so you can arrange your own transfer of the wordpress installation.

Message me for the domain name.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom