Domain Manage

Am I going Wrong

Discussion in 'New Domainers' started by Rich1880, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich1880

Rich1880 Active Member

Hi All

I only have a few domains, and following some pointers on the site i have now registered them with 123 reg and submitted them to namedrive. This was about a week ago. However when I do a search in google... nothng! even if I search the full web domain.....nothing???

Does it take time to be submitted to google. Or is it because I cant add any meta tags through the route I have taken?

Cheers

Rich

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. admin Spain

admin Administrator Staff Member

Google isn't going to rush to rank a parking page very highly in it's search results.

You need to develop them to establish some natural traffic if they don't have any at all.

Can you give an example domain?

4. grantw United Kingdom

grantw Well-Known Member

Parking pages are not websites, they are there to monetise existing traffic or backlinks. If you want a website you'll need to build one yourself.

Grant

5. Rich1880

Rich1880 Active Member

Hi

Thanks for the comments, I understand that I am not developing the site and as such will not receive a huge volume of traffic.

Yeah one of my sites is landroverfreelander / co / uk it was purchased to create a forum but at present is parked.

Thanks

Rich

6. DirDn

DirDn Active Member

Hi Rich, I'm not quite sure why you want to get a parked page ranked?
    but google does not like parking pages so you are on a road to nowhere.

Like as already been stated, parking will only generate income from existing traffic, if they are newly registered domains then unless they are getting direct type in traffic then parking them will not do you any good.

what is your intentions? do you intend to develop the domains or are they just to hold for investment?

if they are for the latter then you will not generate traffic via google or any other search engine with a parking page, so you will have to develop if you want a return on them.

if you intend to develop the domains then getting them indexed as a parked page is pointless.
    you are far better getting a basic site up on them and then getting them indexed.

7. Himanshu

Himanshu New Member

Hi

Oh no it is so damm feel when we fully concentrated work on any thing and result can not foud. We feel very sad.

Used truck sales
    Semi trucks for sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.