Domain Manage

amnio.co.uk what would an ob/gyn pay?

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by jacal1, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacal1

jacal1 Active Member

What do you think?

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. jacal1

jacal1 Active Member

A little more info

If this helps, the procedure (which is the product they are "selling" I guess), costs $1500. It is suggested in the UK that any woman who will be over 35 when she delivers have one. Also those with any risk factors.

That's a lot of clients who might want a $1500 product!

There is a lot of competetion to get that business. Wouldn't the .co.uk holder have some clout?

4. jacal1

jacal1 Active Member

Okay, now I'm begging.

Friends in the UK, please help me out. I try not to be a bother by bumping, but now I have a $270 (US) offer made through another board. I think its low, but I've been wrong before!

I could use the money, but I don't want to see it on dnjournal in a year selling for much more than that!

I vow to never bump again!

5. yesterday United Kingdom

yesterday Active Member

ok,

well I think the full term is amniocentesis.

I notice the only organisation advertising for these things is the UK national health service

Just about all the other variations (close (but unique:) ) alternatives are being used to park which is a bad sign for you because it means they are probably for sale. This limits the upper level to some extent.

There are only 1/4 mill references to amnio on google which is not very encouraging.

The overture is 400 compared to 1700 for amniocentesis so it is the less searched for alternative.

I would imagine people searching are wanting to know what it's all about and the risks involved after their doc has told them they're having one, so I don't imagine its a big money spinner.

In short. Take the cash. More would be nice but a couple of birds sitting on each hand vs one in the bush? your choice!

yesterday

6. jacal1

jacal1 Active Member

Good advice

I countered, but not a lot higher. He says he plans to develop as opposed to parking...somehow I think he should not have said that and it made me feel it was more valuable to him...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.