Domain Manage

An Idea..

Discussion in 'NameDrive' started by SF, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SF

SF Well-Known Member

Hi Ed,

I have had an idea.. would it be possible once our daily payout amount shows that it sends us an email with what we have made that day.. ? or even as soon as it updates - it sends an auto email with results and £££

Good for those on themove picking up just emails on phones etc... could be a tickable option maybe?

Thanks
    Sean

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. SF

SF Well-Known Member

I guess it was not a great idea after all :(

4. NameDriver

NameDriver NameDrive Staff

Sorry DB,
    It was actually discussed in my team meeting yesterday, so it wasn't a bad idea at all. We have put it on the List. It's now down to tech as to whether they think it's a good idea too :)
    I just don't really see how we'd represent it in a way which would be better or equal to seeing all your stats when you log into your account.

Ed

5. SF

SF Well-Known Member

Oki Doki - It just saves logging into ND to see the earnings - they update at different times - thought it would be good to be notified and sent an email with the amount made that day.

Thanks
    Sean

6. NameDriver

NameDriver NameDrive Staff

Maybe we can do an RSS feed and send out everyone our top 10 customers' earnings every day to spur people on ;)

E

7. SF

SF Well-Known Member

Yeah Yeah do that :cool:

8. paul

paul Well-Known Member

I think a one-off or regular top 10 customers earnings table would be a good thing to do, it might inspire a few people to either switch to your service or increase their portfolio seeing what they could earn :)

Can't see it offending any of the big earners as long as you don't mention or hint who is in the list.

Added:
    Just as an after thought, if you do decide to do it, adding the number of domains per customer would be an interesting extra.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.