Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Annoying problem

Discussion in 'NameDrive' started by aquanuke, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aquanuke

aquanuke Well-Known Member

I keep doing this..

I goto the home page and put my new catches in the add domain box and click ok :mad:

But... I have forgotten to login first. So I go back and login then add the domain again. But now the domain ends up in limbo.. stuck with the guest account that tried to add it.

If your about Mr ND could you delete orientalpleasure.co.uk cheers.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. NameDriver

NameDriver NameDrive Staff

Hi there Mr. AN.

I know how you feel. I have been asking our stubborn tech to get rid of this laughable bug for months. Normally, they listen to my deep, booming voice but on this issue, they have been slow to act. I shall go and bellow first thing tomorrow morning to get it changed.

If this does happen to anyone before it's fixed again, there is a 60 minute lock on the domain(s). After an hour, you can put them in again with no probs - providing you're logged into your account.

I know it's a lame excuse, but it slightly takes away the annoyance.

I am warming up my lungs...

Ed

4. eetc

eetc Active Member

Ed, perhaps you could use a cookie so that when returning from the same browser (i.e. PC) we only need to enter our password, and perhaps you could default the focus to the password box if a cookie is detected.

This would fix the problem in this thread and also stop me cursing at having to type my email address AND my password to log in as opposed to a shorter username and password.

Chris ;)

5. fred United Kingdom

fred Active Member

Or have a 'keep me logged in' option?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.