Domain Manage

another conspiracy ?

Discussion in 'General Board' started by domainseller200, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domainseller200 United Kingdom

domainseller200 Well-Known Member

The McCanns are trying to get this website shut down :

The Madeleine Foundation 30 Reasons

I was very open minded about what happened to Madeleine, but after browsing this list of 30 reasons, I am now leaning a different way.

Do you think they should be allowed to shut this website down ?

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. boxerdog

boxerdog Well-Known Member

i would lock the parents up and throw away the key!!
    why would you leave the kids in the first place?
    winds me right up:mad:

4. orchardapple United Kingdom

orchardapple Active Member

far to much going on that dont seem right if i read that site correctly, personally always think 'somebody' quite close to home is involved, several recent cases prove this fact most of the time.

website should stand imho

5. GreyWing

GreyWing Retired Member

The website should stand just as the 9/11 websites should stand. To shut them down is to play into the website owner's hands.

Whilst not a conspiracy theory man, I always thought that the truth on this was never told. I don't know what they are lying about i.e did they kill her or a simple lie about how often they checked on her but I do think there is a secret between those known as the tapas 7.

I don't think we will ever find out though what went on.

6. domainseller200 United Kingdom

Really Graham ? :rolleyes: lol

I was looking forward to your comments in this thread, as I enjoyed our debate in the 9/11 thread. I agree with your comments with this though, the truth will never be found out, but there is definatly something very fishy about the story as a whole.

7. rob

rob Founding Member

I wish the '30 reasons' were better referenced!

Bits like them hiring the best legal teams and getting out of the country are not that crazy, foreign legal systems work in different ways and once you are caught up in things it could go very wrong eg. shields the liverpool fan!

The Maddie Case Files • The Maddie Case Files is one link that shows up and has further details, the case files from spain.

8. SecNam

SecNam Moderator Staff Member

9. pugyrob United Kingdom

pugyrob Well-Known Member

Pretty much stinks IMO.

Main thing in their favour though,is how they could possibly keep that sort of a secret for so long and not crack under the media pressure?

If it was heaven forbid me, i would be straight on TV taking a lie detector test, their subsequent refusal to take the test is worrying. I am sure anxiety can alter readings slightly, but still i would have thought they would be seen to do a test if they have nothing to hide.

10. retired_member32

retired_member32 Retired Member

just think about that little girl she could be used by perverts or hidden in a cellar,living a couple of miles away from the parents house we have continual reminders of her being missing with lampposts littered with posters and every notice board full of this,there are questions that need to be addressed why was the children left to fend for themselves it wouldn't cross my mind to leave my children alone in this country never mind foreign climbs and why have social workers never looked into this?,why are the Mccanns using the fund to pay for there mortgage,these people are well paid professionals why would you use this.

11. rottensoundz United Kingdom

rottensoundz Active Member Exclusive Member

Looks Like the website has been taken down....

12. jasman United Kingdom

jasman Active Member

Yes but GreyWing you still haven't explained how the towers collapsed at free-fall speed, and why there were no chunks of aeroplane outside the Pentagon...

13. domainseller200 United Kingdom

14. crabfoot United Kingdom

crabfoot Active Member

I read the thirty reasons before the site was taken down. I'm not convinced; there's a lot of "argument" involved.

I also don't like rhetoric being used to bias and reinforce argument, eg. "human cadaverine". Cadaverine is a nasty smelling substance, but it is produced when any meat rots. No difference between "human cadaverine" and "chicken cadaverine" or "pork cadaverine". You can't train dogs to smell rotting humans - it is not legal to keep rotting humans in GB, you have to bury or cremate them.
    When "evidence" is represented in this way, it casts doubt in my mind as to the impartiality of all the statements (and there are "holes" in a few other statements, too).

To my mind, the most powerful argument is that the McCanns, as doctors, should be acutely aware of the power of forensic evidence - so if they were "up to something", they would not leave much of significance.
    Either way, the British police were involved in the investigation; if there really was "something to go on", I think they would be attacking that evidence.

I took a holiday in that place about a month before the "abduction". You would not expect any crime around there. The local police are not geared up for anything major. The local people are honest and trusting. It would take a crime wave before they tightened up on local security - and if they had a few British style "lowlifes" around, they would have that crime wave.

I've seen other theories showing how Madelaine could have been kidnapped in a premeditated scheme. I found them more convincing than the concept that the McCanns did something nasty.

I'm keeping an open mind ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.