Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Anybody use Daily?

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by theonemanyuri, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theonemanyuri

theonemanyuri Active Member

Was tempted to switch over to their business hosting as they're cheaper than evo and you seem to get more? However, it says it includes a free domain but they keep trying to charge me. Is this an omen? Evo have been very good service-wise since I've been with them I have to say and they didn't try and charge me for a free domain either

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. bulkcorn

bulkcorn Active Member

Daily's good! I have been using them for a long time and have had no problems with them.

4. theonemanyuri

Thanks for sharing. I just found out you only get a free domain if you pay at least a year at a time so I might stick with Evo. Daily looked good too, I would of been sold if it came with a free domain

5. monaghan United Kingdom

monaghan Well-Known Member

If your current host is OK, why change? The cost difference will have to be very large to justify the effort involved with making the switch, a free domain is nothing compared with the effort to switch.

I've seen customers leave to save a few pence with no regard to the time taken to save that few pence.

If you are happy with the service, I'd stay where I was if it was me.

6. theonemanyuri

Because I'm out of work at the moment, so a couple of quid cheaper a month really adds up. It's no effort to change over, I let the hosting expire when work ran out so it's only a case of opening a ticket to restart it or just swap to someone else. I also let the domains drop as they didn't justify renewing.

I appreciate the sentiment though and if my sites were still live you'd be quite right, it wouldn't be worth all the hassle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.