Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Anyone offer SEO services?

Still looking for an experienced seo person. Please PM me.

Happy to try and help if you send my some more details..

http://www.talking-life.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you (on here or contact on website - whatever you prefer!)

Cheers,

Paul

As an "SEO and Small Business Consultancy" are you not embarrassed that your small business doesn't even get a mention until page 5 of the SERPs, when searching for your rather obscure and non-competitive company name?

Hoping Paulo1Chop's come back is asking why you are still posting from multiple accounts; one asking for SEO help, the other criticising it :D

Hoping Paulo1Chop's come back is asking why you are still posting from multiple accounts; one asking for SEO help, the other criticising it :D

Thanks Ian...not sure of the relevance of the post to be honest! Always happy to be the unwitting supplier of daily endorphins to folk sat in their pants eating wotsits and frequenting yellowtunnel [sic] all day though!!

Still looking for an experienced seo person. Please PM me.

I don't envy you, for most "seo professionals" the* best you can hope for is them not giving you a penalty :p

Last edited:
I don't envy you, for most "seo professionals" they best you can hope for is them not giving you a penalty :p

SEOOIL.jpg

:eek:

and totally get the 'SEO guru' thing, so many people who claim to be great at it, fact is if you're that good at it you'd do it on your own sites and make money.... that's what I do but like to spread my eggs too and do some SEO work for clients too :)

Futureproof SEO is a slow game, done properly.

PR for coverage, content creation and outreach, correcting technical issues onsite, dealing with problems from previous SEO efforts, identifying co-linking opportunities, optimising discoverability onsite, optimising content based on keyword research, optimising the onsite experience for better browsing metrics, building a following to kickstart organic activity, optimising for conversion, the list is endless.

Or you could just pay a monkey to fire a shedload of crappy links, enjoy it until the site burns and then move on! :)

Go by recommendation, someone who has used an SEO service and was happy with the ROI and the work done.

Sure, I can offer high qulaity and result oriented SEO services with proven white hat SEO strategy.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom