Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Anyone read .net magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have picked up the last couple of issues - quite a good read.

-Ben

Yes I buy it quite often depending on the main topic interesting me or not. It's a joke how expensive mags are now all because of the cd on the front which I never use and don't want though.
Also buy web user.

i stoped reading it years ago.. but did get a copy this week.. also got a copy of wired this month (again not read in ages)... well recomended :)

I have 2 subscriptions, .NET and New Scientist delivered.

I read .NET on the odd occasion if I have a lazy afternoon off and the sun is out!

Its alot cheaper getting a subscribtion than buying the magazine at the shops! (shameless plug:p)

Net Magazine

Your complete guide to the internet. Cutting edge features delve into net culture and the hottest issues for web site builders.hopping and home banking to booking theatre tickets and watching exclusive movie trailers, .net is here to show its readers... from £47.49

Its alot cheaper getting a subscribtion than buying the magazine at the shops! (shameless plug:p)

Net Magazine

Your complete guide to the internet. Cutting edge features delve into net culture and the hottest issues for web site builders.hopping and home banking to booking theatre tickets and watching exclusive movie trailers, .net is here to show its readers... from £47.49

That is cheap! I normally pay £5.99 a copy from the shop.

-Ben

I personally find the economist a better read.....

Wired is great for the funky stuff......

I read "Computing" and "IT week" both delivered to my work for free. I will give .NET a try.

I normally pay £5.99 a copy from the shop

Wow, thats alot just for a mag. Is it worth the money?

Net Magazine

I've read on another forum that .net comes with a couple of free templates every month on a disc, is that correct?

I've read on another forum that .net comes with a couple of free templates every month on a disc, is that correct?

It certainly is, although I've never actually used any of them before... The disk also comes with free stock art and other web related tools and applications.

Rich :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom