Domain Manage

Appraisal Please:lucky1.co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by secretparking, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. secretparking

secretparking Member

Hey people ,

What would you say this is worth ??

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. secretparking

secretparking Member

hmmm

no much of a quote on here is there

4. 123debtsolution

123debtsolution Member

I was thinking the same thing.
    I was recommended this forum by a friend and so far not so impressed, maybe they have to warm to you. :)

For what it's worth I own a slightly similar domain to yours only 5 characters so I am keen to see if you ever do get any appraisals.

My guesstimate is that a domain such as this to the right person would value it at anywhere above £3-4k, but im no expert.

I am curious as to how much of an increase the value of the domain would be if partially developed and able to deliver traffic on a regular basis.

Good Luck

5. fred United Kingdom

fred Active Member

Often if you don't get replys it means people either don't think it's worth anything, or just can't make up their mind.

Personally I don't rate that domain much and would take anything I could get for it.

6. fred United Kingdom

fred Active Member

It's a great forum with loads of good information and lots of experienced members. Why are you not impressed? What were you expecting?

As I posted above I can't see much value in it. lucky.co.uk would be worth something, but lucky1.co.uk ?

Good quality traffic going to a domain will always help boost the value, as will a good developed site.

7. retired_member16

retired_member16 Banned

:rf for me im afraid.

8. ratboy United Kingdom

ratboy Well-Known Member

You've posted this name up a few times and still can't work out why you are getting no replies? can't see any value in it? What is someone going to use it for? Why would they pay 3-4k for it?

9. secretparking

secretparking Member

Hi

well people will pay anything for a name they want ;)

10. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Indeed! It's worth what a potential buyer wants to pay, to get it...! :mrgreen: Could be a grand, could be nada (0)...:???:

Good luck selling. :cool:

11. mxm

mxm Active Member

lama soup strike royal mail hot

if you are looking for a value as is now - $0 / reg fee

if you are looking for a value developed - 75% of all affiliate hits on a decent dynamic portal / mini site ;)

it has no current natural search value and is not a "type in" of any respect... unless you find a company called "lucky1" in that case, the generics "luckyone" or "lucky-one" would have far more potential...

as for the comments on Acorns "position" as to no answers... this is because if it had value you would have got lots of post replies... :cool:

read the archieves and older threads and you will see a wealth of information, that if you read will show why you have not received many "values"...

unless you find a movie coming out with the same name or are going to "develop it" you are wasting your time...

there are far more many single / w+w generics that are worth your efforts...;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.