Domain Manage

Appraisal Please: specialpromotions.org.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by Dunk111, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunk111 United Kingdom

Dunk111 Active Member

Appraisal Please: specialpromotions.org.uk

Hi can you let me know your thoughts on this one please, uses, value etc

Thanks in advance

Dunk

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. doodlebug United Kingdom

doodlebug Well-Known Member

On a .org.uk and undeveloped then I would have to say reg fee to be honest.

4. namealot United Kingdom

namealot Well-Known Member

My experience is they are fine search engine, seo, making income type things (which should be more important) but with a few exceptions .org.uk sales to an end user are a waste of time…. Not sure if its because people associate them with charity, non profit organisations or people have never heard of them…, e.g. you could have aproduct.org.uk and say buyaproduct.co.uk etc or any other combination of product and name and the end user will nearly always go for the .co.uk my advice would be either develop them or don’t bother regging them …?

5. refide46 Egypt

refide46 Active Member

develop it to a website specialized in finding the special promotions for registering domains or shopping promotions or travel, hotels ... etc promotions, the words are talking about what it exactly will work very good in it's category as this category can have many sub categories in it in different fields of promotions like what i said, & you can see other sites that specialized in promotions in them but the names of those sites are vary & most of them are any names "that after you open, you discover that they are promotions sites" which ofcourse not like your name which is exactly tells what it's for but about the extention .org.uk itself i'm not sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.