Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Appraisal required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi ,
Looking for an appraisal for these domains :
luckycash.co.uk
Sweetboost.co.uk
Sheerlace.co.uk
Sportoutfit.co.uk
520.org.uk
Admire.org.uk
Pc-world.co
Pcland.co
Royal Vegas.xyz
Many thanks !

Probably best to ask for appraisal of one domain per thread.

Let's take this:

Sheerlace.co.uk - This is a nice sounding domain that would suit a niche fashion site. It's hard to achieve a good sale though, because there are so many possible alternatives available. Good luck though.

Pc-world.co

Unfortunately in the UK this term is likely to be protected by Trademark. This would mean anyone owning the name could face a potential challenge, and this severely affects domain value.

Sportoutfit.co.uk

This domain could be used to create a site on if you were so inclined. The domain alone value is a bit limited now that Google does not boost much on the basis of domain alone.

Admire.org.uk - Have a look on domainprices.co.uk to see what one word dictionary terms in .org.uk go for.

Luckycash.co.uk - From an advertising point of view, this is a nice domain. However, the problem is with making the sale, as it's the kind of sector where convincing someone to go for this specific domain is quite difficult, when they could choose so many alternatives. So, good domain, hard to sell.

All worthless. Sorry to be blunt but it's better to find out now you're going wrong than sink lots of money into a dead-end business model.

Thank you Rob for your opinion , would be great to hear any advice how to choose good name .

Thanks

Thank you guys , I will try to develop them . How I understand , the project has much more value than a domain name .

Yes 'sheerlace' does have some good resonance - If your going to develop. From a strictly sell-on point of view - your going to get offered £100 at best - never anymore

Thank you guys , I will try to develop them . How I understand , the project has much more value than a domain name .

In co.uk (.uk) you have to be massively creative (to hit the nail right on centre of the head) It's not about uniqueness, cleverness or even focus, Being perfect is just about OK - The dot.com land is far more challenging (and fruitful) for creative types...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom