Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Back Link Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im looking for a tool or service you can use that can give me a report of all spam/bad back links point to my websites so I can get them remove.

Anyone know of a tool or service like this that doesnt cost hundreds?

Cheers

Ryan

I would use google webmasters for the list of back links, once you downloaded the list then I'm stuck, I've been told "ahrefs" or "seomoz" has a tool to tell you good/bad links but I've never got that far

I've been using majesticSEO and ahrefs and google webmaster tools to try and get as comprehensive a list as possible for this very reason.

You'll always miss a few.

Ahrefs only give you what they've found in the last 6 months, majestic have a historic index which goes back further, hence why I've used both.

Ahrefs is $79.99 per month, Majestic £29.99 + VAT per month.

However, I only sign up to them when I have a real need to use them, which I have right now - I get the client to pay for it if it's needed.

I have about 5 days left and I'll then cancel the subscriptions.

Actually, if anyone wants any reports running before I cancel I'll do you the ahrefs, majestic current, and historic backlinks to the http://www, www, and non-www for £10 to cover the time.

PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom