Domain Manage

Baz.cc

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by killaclown, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killaclown

killaclown Active Member

Hey guys any thoughts on this I wanted a Baz domain for ages but the prices from resellers are far beyond my budget at the moment.

Managed to hand reg it for less than 20 quid, I like it and will be migrating my personal portfolio over ( when I get the time !!).

Any thoughts

Many thanks

Baz

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. retired_member13

retired_member13 Banned

If you're looking for a value appraisal, then obviously as a "Baz" it was worth registering from your perspective if you're happy to use .cc as a TLD.

As a vanity URL / something to email people or put on business cards etc it's absolutely fine.

Wrt getting SERPs traffic I think you'll really struggle to rank it for anything, so I doubt it'll work in terms of people finding your work via the web without knowing your site name or your personal name when searching.

4. killaclown

killaclown Active Member

Thanks ty, it was totally a vanity buy, I bought it exactly for the reasons you pointed out. Although I will try to get it to rank for my selected keywords, if it does or not only time will tell!!!

Thanks

Baz

5. bensd United Kingdom

bensd Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

As Ty said, a nice one to put on your business cards and possibly a good portfolio site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.