Domain Manage

BeachHolidays.net

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by PaulK, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulK

PaulK Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Looking for opinions on this name, i had it listed in the "other extensions" section and received a few nice comments and so on........but no firm offers from Acorn members and just a minor offer on A4U.

I know its a .net but given the quality of the key words in a popular market place i thought this one would have moved quickly.........so i thought i'd get a few opinions if possible.

thanks in advance

Paul

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. retired_member13

retired_member13 Banned

Given that you've already tried to sell it in a thread this week I'm not getting the second appraisal thread. Do we really need two concurrent threads for a .net name?

4. PaulK

PaulK Well-Known Member

the reason i started this thread is for advice mate not a load of shit from you, the names up for sale and no buyers so i thought why not ask the people i'm trying to sell it to why its not of interest..........make sense doesn't it!

and while your at it, i noticed your post http://bit.ly/gUYnZQ in "other extensions" a week ago offering some information.........it should have been in the general board or domain news NOT OTHER DOMAIN EXTENSIONS.

all you seem to do mate is pop up, fire a few comments about and jog on..............no help help what so ever.

have a good weekend

5. retired_member13

retired_member13 Banned

Lol, you're funny.

6. PaulK

PaulK Well-Known Member

Yeah i'm funny alright, but i'm not wrong am i

7. Blossom

Blossom Well-Known Member

I think it's a bit awkward because most people here prefer .uk domains, and to appeal to a US market 'vacations' would be better than 'holidays'.

I also think that you should have edited your original thread or add another post to the end rather than duplicating the same topic.

8. PaulK

PaulK Well-Known Member

I'll take your comments on board, thanks for the advice its appreciated.

9. Blossom

Blossom Well-Known Member

If you know of a more generalised domain name forum or a place where people go for keywords above anything else then you may have more luck :)

10. AssetDomains United Kingdom

AssetDomains Well-Known Member

I'm surprised it hasn't sold at the BIN price you set if I had the cash spare I probably would have taken it.
    Think the market in general is just pretty slow at the moment look at domainlore.
    I'd hold on to it for a while if I were you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.