Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Beautiful World - New baby Rebuilt

Something that has stuck in my head since primary school, must have been no older than 5/6 years old but my teacher was brought up in Vanuatu, she always told us stories and information about their culture etc and from what i remember brought things in for show and tell, can't remember much of what was said but I can always remember the name of the funny Y shaped group of islands.

Yep, fancy going there myself.

We've been a few places like that over the years. Loved the Maldives and Cook Islands. Mauritius was lovely for different reasons. Florida Keys slightly weird in comparison (who else would put a motorway into paradise?)

Couldn't get your search option to work (pressing the magnify glass does nothing), but was going to suggest the Maldives, but I see you have it already listed. My favourite place on earth.

(btw - you state "maldive" quite a bit in that piece, there is no singular of "maldives")

Thanks Ian , you've spotted a problem that seems to have started yesterday with a plugin update. It broke the search, drop down nav and the trending now. You'll have a different experience now! Maldives does of course return in the search, i went once, best place ever.

Something that has stuck in my head since primary school, must have been no older than 5/6 years old but my teacher was brought up in Vanuatu, she always told us stories and information about their culture etc and from what i remember brought things in for show and tell, can't remember much of what was said but I can always remember the name of the funny Y shaped group of islands.

Thanks, will do this too.

Thanks will do this.

Don't forget a BBQ on the beach of One Foot Island and taking your passport to get the stamp :)

The water is great for snorkelling - we saw giant clams if I remember rightly

i went once, best place ever.

Indeed, sea planes, clear waters, swimming with manta rays, turtles and sharks, feeding sting rays from your toes, friendliest people on the planet and amazing food...plus terrible Internet connection...the ultimately 'switch off, get away' destination (only practical before children!)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom