Domain Manage

Best Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'SEO Search Engine Optimisation' started by daveg72, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daveg72

daveg72 Member

Hi All
    Can anyone give me an indication as to which is the best affiliate program to join? I would like to join one that pays well but is reliable (ie doesn't rip you off). I am looking at the more common ones but are there many more (better) ones out there. I would be interested in any that would give you say £1 / click LOL...

Any suggestions appreciated.

Many Thanks:)

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. mally United Kingdom

mally Well-Known Member

What type of affiliate programs you looking at?

Are you wanting a merchant with loads of different products or a service provider?

I'm an affiliate of about 5 companies, but they all have different products.

Lisa

4. daveg72

daveg72 Member

Hi
    Thanks for the reply, i would be looking for a merchant with lots of products.

5. aquanuke

aquanuke Well-Known Member

eBay have alot of items

6. retired_member6

retired_member6 Banned

Look at A4uforum.co.uk

The UK affiliate market alone is a multi million pound business, there are several networks and hundreds of merchants. Pick a subject and go from there.

As for being the best, that all depends on product, timing, variety, merchant, price, demand and profit, engine placement, viral and PPC and how you present that to the user. Have a look at the above forum, that should at least get your feet wet.

7. charlie

charlie Well-Known Member

in my experience affiliatewindow have a good range of merchants and product feeds - what i like is most merchants are instant approval so you get access straight away to graphics etc - its painfull sometimes waiting for approval

8. thadeas

thadeas Active Member

Hi,

I have been using Trade Doubler and am very happy using them as my main affiliate network, I also use Affiliate Window, Webgains and Affiliate Future but push Trade Doubler merchants more.

Definately agree you should visit a4uforum.co.uk as it is a real gold mine of information on affiliate marketing.

Many Thanks

Thadeas
    ==================================
    Who's Hungry? www.kebabguide.co.uk
    Hastings Business Directory : www.118hastings.co.uk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.