Domain Manage

_org_uk breastironing.org.uk ( .co.uk .uk ) 2,900 EXACT. Headline News. Make A Difference.

Discussion in 'Fixed Price Domain Names For Sale' started by Howie Crosby, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howie Crosby

Howie Crosby (4) Active Member Known Trader

CLOSED

NEWS

Breast Ironing is an African ritual has been simmering under the news since 2007 and is currently hitting the headlines as it becomes a problem beyond the continent. Like Female Genital Mutilation (FGM), Breast Ironing is now being presented on a large scale in the West, especially the UK and there is currently no foreseeable law to stop it.

ABSTRACT

Breast ironing is the pounding and massaging of a pubescent girl's breasts, using hard or heated objects, to try to make them stop developing or disappear. It is typically carried out by the girl's mother who will say she is trying to protect the girl from sexual harassment and rape, to prevent early pregnancy that would tarnish the family name, or to allow the girl to pursue education...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_ironing

DOMAIN DATA

'breast ironing' is currently searched 2,900 EXACT times IN THE UK per month via google and will likely increase during more exposure to the ritual in the West.

There is a Google broad search of 1,400,000

OPPORTUNITIES

The .org.uk offers a perfect window for this genre and is secured with the co.uk and .uk
    A great chance to do something positive and create a business.

Perfect developers or investors opportunity.

The .org domain is a trusted extension which first launched in 1985, the public interest registry encompasses Nonprofit organisations, advancing causes and creating opportunities; Community websites integrated with social media and of late Business, involving corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs and crisis management planning.

The .co.uk could work as an information micro site that would feed the .org.uk

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. scottmccloud

scottmccloud (15) Active Member Trusted Trader

Always find people profiting out of these kind of domains a bit distasteful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Howie Crosby

Scott, I know what this business is like, and I would rather see the names be put to good use rather than just parked pages as most domains. I find breast ironing distasteful.

5. Howie Crosby

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  6. signature United Kingdom

signature (8) Active Member Known Trader

Firstly, its not an African Ritual, secondly Africa is not a country, its a continent with about 1 Billion people, 55 countries with different race, religion and culture.

I am from Nigeria a country of about 170 Million people and this is new to me too.

We need to stop labeling every issue that happen in one part of Africa to be African thing....

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Howie Crosby

Who said Africa was a Country? "Breast Ironing is an African ritual has been simmering under the news since 2007 and is currently hitting the headlines as it becomes a problem beyond the continent."

Breast ironing is an African ritual, as is FGM, stop denying so. It derives from Cameroon. As you can see, this is an important topic. And this is not a thread to debate. Its a sale thread which is closed.

8. invincible

invincible (4) Well-Known Member Known Trader

Africa is certainly a diverse and vast place. I can appreciate your annoyance when anything that might only occur in certain areas of that vast continent being labelled as "African". Perhaps it's an indication that many that reside in the western world wouldn't reliably be able to stick a pin in a map of the outline of Africa when asked to indicate where it's various counties are located. I think I could give it a good go but am sure I'd make mistakes! Perhaps we don't care to know enough about the diversity of that continent.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.