Domain Manage

bump my brain

Discussion in 'Forum News & Feedback' started by charlie, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlie

charlie Well-Known Member

Am i going mad?? - i know there is an "admin" element to the forum but I was amusingly reading lee's "bumped" post and i commented after the bargain price he put on one of my discards.

Firstly my comment disappeared . . . which didn’t throw me that much as its a sales thread and now and again admin kicks in and limits comments that aren’t relevant keeping sales thread as just that . . .

...but now the whole thread has been removed / purged? I don’t mind - but a little post to say "freedom of expression violation" or something would help me maintain my sanity.

i though there where some good points made in that thread that a few people could take note of . . . . we all think it sometimes so why delete it? Unless there were personal comments made i cant see the reason for this censorship?

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. charlie

charlie Well-Known Member

i found the thread - perhaps i am MAD - i'm sure its not all there, but obviously nor am I!

take this as a warning - see what domain-ing does to you! :D

4. admin Spain

admin Administrator Staff Member

Try getting some fresh air! I've got flu and a thick head so don't take any notice of my posts either for a couple days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.