Domain Manage

BurjDubai.co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by roydovaston, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roydovaston

roydovaston Active Member

Hi,

Any idea on the value of these domains:

burjdubai.co.uk (adwords holding page and small info site uploaded)
    topjobsdubai.com
    topjobsdubai.co.uk

Thank you in advance

Roy

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. retired_member32

retired_member32 Retired Member

"burjdubai" is a nice name isn't it the tallest building or one of the tallest buildings?,search about 22k exact via keyword tool,i don't know if there is a trademark against that specific name,i would build a site with unique content and let it fly.

mark

4. accelerator United Kingdom

accelerator Well-Known Member

topjobsdubai.co.uk - Wholesale price is probably between £40 and £80 at the moment. There is revenue potential in the domain but in present market conditions people are unlikely to offer you more than this.

topjobsdubai.com - Estimate wholesale price £200 to £300 maybe, but again, the market is not moving quickly at the moment.

Rgds

5. Redkite

Redkite Active Member

I already have a web-site called burj-dubai.co.uk . "Burj" is the Arabic for "Tower" , so Burj Dubai means Dubai Tower. It is the tallest building in the world , but not yet finished. They are starting to build "Al Burj ", an even bigger tower a couple of miles from Burj Dubai.
    HOWEVER!! Dubai is in financial difficulties and property prices have dropped by at least 50 per cent in most cases. Projects , like Palm Deira , are on hold.
    I have a comprehensive Dubai web-site called visit-dubai.co.uk and I own almost 200 domains covering Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar alone.
    If one puts "visit dubai" into Google UK , I am top. Put it into Google.com and I am 2nd or 3rd. Similarly with "visit qatar" into Google UK.
    If anyone wants Dubai domains, there are several on my site.

6. Redkite

Redkite Active Member

Mistake....the domains I have are burj-dubai-tower.co.uk and burjdubai-tower.co.uk.

Who had burjdubai.co.uk before last October, Roy?
    That was initially registered way before that date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.