Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Business.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
urm im not very good at this but seems as business.com sold in the millions back in 1999 im gusiness in the xxx,xx,xx Just my guss.

Business.com episode

Business.com episode was really a fluke.
The $5 mil they paid was a total waste!

I saw the owners of Business.com at a number of meetings. They tried to figure out a biz model. All in vain.

i think .net may have pulled:mrgreen: $200,000

:mrgreen:

$200,000 for business .net

flowers.mobi sold for $200,000

Business is worth a bit more than flowers

.net is more popular than .mobi

Lol what an idiot, I bet if you enquire hell ask for a ridiulous amount for his business.ug

Ha I cant stop laughing

$200,000 for business .net

flowers.mobi sold for $200,000

Business is worth a bit more than flowers

.net is more popular than .mobi

$200,000 is a fair deal for business.net, while flowers.mobi was overpaid for - for this reason I think it is not a good comparison.

While $200,000 spent on flowers is too much IMO, the person who bought it is no newbie and I guess he knew what he was doing. The online flower shops are growing, and a future business model of ordering flowers using your mobile phone is not far fetched. It is a great idea and flowers.mobi it might turn out to be a good buy after all. Everything will depend on the marketing strategy and the future success of the extention.

I think flowers.mobi was bought in order to encourage people to buy the .mobi extension.

call me a cynic but . . .

I wasn't born

yesterday

I think flowers.mobi was bought in order to encourage people to buy the .mobi extension.

call me a cynic but . . .

I wasn't born

yesterday

What ever do you mean?

Not the commission on other sales surely?

he means that this high sale on the beginning of the .mobi's life, will elevate the prices for other .mobis, which is a very possible theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts