Domain Manage

Catching script wanted or weekly dac host

Discussion in 'Drop catching Domain Names' started by DomainAngel, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DomainAngel United Kingdom

DomainAngel Retired Member

yes yes its a lot to ask.

But if anyone has a reasonably priced catching script to sell I would be interested, pm or email a price and I will get back to you.

Does not have to be the best script, just one that works in the right fashion.

Nearly signed up for dac hosting, but at £290 a month, too much, seeing as I would really only need it a week or two at most a month, and then only on the odd day. But if anyone does have dac hosting at way flexible terms, please get in touch.

Some of you have spent fortunes I know, so wont expect any emails, but as i say, any reasonably priced ones, give me a shout.

Plus you could always use it for the vast majority of the month yourself if you wish.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. DaveH United Kingdom

DaveH Active Member

4. DomainAngel United Kingdom

I agree, but I have avoided catching for donkeys years now, and dont wish to start now.

I have previously just regged the odd domain that the catchers left, and was always very happy, but more and more seem to be hand regging the next day now, and with less time than ever on my hands, a simple automation script is needed. Doesnt have to be competitive in the slightest.

Or maybe deleting will come back, yayy!

Just thought as people may have upgraded to better ones, there may be some out there that would fit the bill.

Would be perfect if one of those systems gave you access to the time delay dac, that way you wouldnt be competing against them.

Cheers for the link, but they only consider you if you have been a tag holder prior to 04/2009 and our is a new nom and tag.

5. grantw United Kingdom

grantw Well-Known Member

6. DaveH United Kingdom

DaveH Active Member

Backorder expiring UK domains offer a very competitive deal.

That includes the Nominet £5 registration too.

7. DomainAngel United Kingdom

Thanks Grant, already asked to see if it was available.

And cheers Dave, that is cheap for 10+, if I ever want that many I will defo use it.

My only problem is, if I do use a dropcatch service, I will end up going for domains to sell myself, and seeing as i buy for other people, bid on lots at domainlore etc for them, I would be the agent and the seller, conflict of interest, no better than some scumbag estate agents.

Something will turn up, it always does :)

8. DaveH United Kingdom

DaveH Active Member

Just to add this is a big no no with Nominet and will result in both of you potentially having your DAC access prohibited.

9. DomainAngel United Kingdom

Ah right, scrap that bit then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.