Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Clcik fraud

Discussion in 'Sedo' started by disruptive, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disruptive

disruptive Well-Known Member

What are the restrictions on parking with SedoPro?
    SedoPro places a premium on traffic quality, and we therefore regularly monitor the domains parked with us and the hits that they receive. If we detect any irregular traffic or clicks on a domain, we reserve the right to withhold payment and/ or bar the user from further participation in SedoPro.

In particular, the following are not allowed:
    1. Using scripts or other automated methods of generating clicks
    2. Clicking on the advertisements yourself (or asking your friends, family, pets, etc. to click on them)
    3. Pop-ups or pop-unders
    4. Incentivized clicks (forcing or encouraging visitors to click on the links)
    5. Everything which cannot be classified as "natural" traffic (Natural traffic = search engine results and type-ins)

####

Love point #2....getting fido to click on ads! Well I never!

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. retired_member6

retired_member6 Banned

My goldfish do a marvellous back sumersault, and take it in turns to land on the keyboard, one does return while the other clicks back, it's amazing as it takes three seconds and they do it over and over again, god knows how they remember and even when under questioning from sedo they won't be broken.

Sedo thinks there's something fishy going on as I've brought in £2 million quid this month. Welll they're right about the fish.

4. retired_member6

retired_member6 Banned

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me it's funny how the English use goldfish for slave labour or is this funny this time? :mrgreen: My fish speak English otherwise they would be working for lillywhites.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2006
  5. denchomsky United Kingdom

denchomsky Well-Known Member

I have a octopus, a spider and 16 computers, Man those guy's can click! made 4.7 billion this month. The octopus's brother works at Sedo so no questions Asked!!! :D

6. bb99 United Kingdom

bb99 Well-Known Member

I've got one of the new Matrox EpicA TC4 graphics cards - it feeds four monitors off one PC:

[​IMG]

I find that, if I set it to the highest resolution, I can run two DAC connections and click on my own Namedrive/Sedo adverts in each monitor.

Running my eight Nominet memberships has never been easier - I wholeheartedly recommend the TC4 to you all :)

7. aquanuke

aquanuke Well-Known Member

Ahh your way way behind, Ive been running Quad on Quad for years now thats like 4 PC's KVM'd over 4 21" monitors (thats erm 16 screens :p )

http://www.a4uforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18647&page=3&highlight=quad+monitor

Means I can open unlimited DAC connections and access all 28 secret DAC servers from one mouse click.

BTW check out my intelli-cat , she brings in a fat cheque every month :p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2006
  8. bb99 United Kingdom

bb99 Well-Known Member

9. retired_member6

retired_member6 Banned

Come on, this is where it just gets silly, I mean 16 monitors... even that's too much for his octopus to handle.

10. aquanuke

aquanuke Well-Known Member

hahaha that was two years ago, you dont wanna see the rest that caused my £3.5K electric bill :p

"Can you play Axel-F on that keyboard?"

Only the speed metal version on pan pipes, but my cat plays it just like the record :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.