Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.co.uk Generic Domains wanted - Up to £5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm on the look out for domains (.co.uk only)

Must generic products/product areas/services etc with a decent exact search volume.

Budget ideally £1-2k but up to £5k , pushing up to £10k for top ones.

Please only PM me

.CO.UK Names With High Match Counts

Hello,

Here are some domains you may be interested in. Counts were obtained from Google Adwords Keyword Tool, and represent global monthly search volume. The phrase in the quotation marks is the precise phrase checked, but does not indicate that the searcher actually used quotation marks in performing the search.

24hs.co.uk - "24hs" -22,200, "24 hs" - 40,500.
catchvideos.co.uk - "catch videos" - 18,100.
discounttour.co.uk - "discount tour" - 9,900.
educationgrant.co.uk - "education grant" - 49,500.
empresarios.co.uk - "empresarios" - 135,000
macular.co.uk - "macular" - 301,000

If you have interest in any of the above, please ask for prices. I will pay all escrow fees, and will offer a bulk discount if you purchase more than one domain.

Best regards, Stu Engelman, DNI Services

Hi

I am open to offers on the following:-

AddSEO.co.uk
Traffickers.co.uk
BritainsGirls.co.uk

Cheers
Marc

Hey engelman moron,

He says send only PM! Besides the craps you talked about are pure crap not generic.

Max, following up on my PM not sure if there is confusion

Just for clarity, are you now not interested in the title of this thread?

freebie/free stuff domains

mobile phone related domains

Quote:
Originally Posted by websaway
That's ok, thanks for getting back.
Let me know what your after and I'll see what I have.

Kind regards

Last edited:
as none of the ones took my fancy, im not just going to buy any generic at all under 5k, that would be stupid! so when i told you i didnt fancy any of them you asked what i would and i told you the specific areas that i'd be most interested in!

I'd prefer if you didnt post PM's in threads aswell as the PM stands for 'Private Message' not Public!!!!!!!!

The tone of your response suggests I have annoyed you, appologies, I did not mean to.

I think it can be difficult to communicate with someone who is reluctant to reply and then a little impolite and terse in there response when prompted. So I thought I might put my point over to you better here.

The email you sent was not in response to the thread that I had privately emailed you about, your response was concerning another thread you had which was running at the same time and which I had no interest in. I merely wanted to clear the confusion. Again I'm sorry if this vexed you.

sorry if i over reacted a bit lol, just get lots of pm's and often reply quickly and can seem snappy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts