Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.co.uk Generic Up to £10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can 100% vouch for max as I know for a fact that he has spent £xx,xxx on domains in the last month or so, and he is doing very very well for himself if the truth be known ;)

Re: Domains names sent Via PM

pm sent

I hope you like one or more of the names.

What cracks me up is that all these people who have PM'd Max their domains have not publicly posted them here in this thread as Max is not the only person with money to burn on top UK generics :D

....unless 9/10 of all PM's to max were for totally crap domains?

What cracks me up is that all these people who have PM'd Max their domains have not publicly posted them here in this thread as Max is not the only person with money to burn on top UK generics :D

....unless 9/10 of all PM's to max were for totally crap domains?

I did state PM only in the thread, as otherwise get tons of replies on here and prefer to get them in my inbox

and the 9/10 figure isnt too off! lol

I did state PM only in the thread, as otherwise get tons of replies on here and prefer to get them in my inbox

and the 9/10 figure isnt too off! lol

Why do people bother posting in the thread to say that they have PMed you? Do they think you are incapable of navigating to your PM box and looking or that you don't receive message alerts?

If I was selling I'd be posting them in the thread for everyone to see. Its not like a website where you might not want competitors to see, a domain is just a domain, nothing to keep secret.

And from trying to buy myself, I'd say 9/10 was being kind to sellers!

Domains.

These names are due to be offered for general sale (I'm told later today) in Sedo's generic keyword domain promotion.

The names offered here are those that were selected by Sedo, & the prices are BIN prices which were suggested by Sedo.

If anyone's interested then let me know, or you could buy them direct from their site.

Regards,

Ty

babyshawl.co.uk £500.00
blackcardigan.co.uk £500.00
bourbonwhiskey.co.uk £600.00
boysjackets.co.uk £500.00
bridalbouquet.co.uk £2,000.00
bridalbouquets.co.uk £3,000.00
bustiers.co.uk £3,000.00
campingmats.co.uk £500.00
cocoabutter.co.uk £2,000.00
dietprogram.co.uk £4,000.00
drinksbottle.co.uk £500.00
filingcabinet.co.uk £6,000.00
kitchenblender.co.uk £500.00
ladiesblouses.co.uk £1,000.00
maternityskirts.co.uk £1,000.00
mobiledevice.co.uk £1,500.00
nutritionalsupplements.co.uk £9,000.00
pheromones.co.uk £4,000.00
refinancehome.co.uk £1,000.00
whiterum.co.uk £500.00
womensunglasses.co.uk £2,000.00
woodchipper.co.uk £4,000.00
woodchippers.co.uk £4,000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts