Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.co.uk v .uk

cav

Reaction score
Dividends.co.uk v dividends.uk; I see the .co.uk went for roughly 4.5 times more than the .uk on DL.

Is this a fair reflection of the short and long term market value of .co.uk v.uk?

I think you need a number of comparative sales before drawing any conclusions. As the seller of the .uk I do think buyer got himself a nice name for a bargain price. I think I've had disappointing results on Friday afternoons in the past so that might be a factor - sun shining, and england starting to play well - at least we had a decent days cricket :)

I guess you could create a website that lists all UK stocks that provide dividends and how much historically they've given etc.

Could see a new "uk personal investing" type of blogger (like monevator etc) using it to create a blog.

Unfortunately that market is well and truly saturated. When you see the other sites out there you'll realise just how much cash etc you'd need to throw at it to even get a look in against established sites.

Not sure what this one could be used for

Of course you 'could' do something with them, but come on, we all know they'll be on the scrapheap in a year - surely no one in their right mind would invest all that is required (lots of time+money) to make them some kind of success in this sector without owning the pair.

People buy all sorts of weird stuff. I thought this was a nice one. Perhaps an accountant etc. might want it. Who knows.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom