Domain Manage

Content Re-writer?

Discussion in 'New Domainers' started by crabfoot, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crabfoot United Kingdom

crabfoot Active Member

Some time ago - I forget where, otherwise I wouldn't be posting this - I read in a blog of an online site that would take content and automatically re-write it, so you can post the same stuff twice and avoid "duplicate content" issues.

Anybody got a clue about that site's address? If you don't want to tell the world, I'd appreciate a PM.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. hmc

hmc Member

google: "auto content generator script" or something similar

4. aZooZa

aZooZa Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Those things are a complete waste of time. You're better off writing copy from scratch.

5. crabfoot United Kingdom

crabfoot Active Member

Er - yes - thanks for that - the ones I found from Google are crap - but there was one in particular recommended by that blogger - he ran it 4 times on his copy, then submitted to 4 different sales sites, and he was being successful, as far as I could see.

My conclusion is that there is one site worth using, but I got fed up of "kissing frogs" trying to find it. That's why I posted ...

6. aZooZa

aZooZa Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

I strongly suggest that you don't use such a tool, however good it is. It's 'black hat' to me - your mileage may vary. Meant with the greatest of respect, and not designed to be inflammatory.

7. deconstruction

deconstruction Well-Known Member

I agree with aZooZa, the chance of you getting duplicates of your content that read well and dont contain any errors is pretty slim.

Someone on here offers content re-writing services for a really good price, i think its Julian? I am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong.

8. crabfoot United Kingdom

crabfoot Active Member

What? What? What! You couldn't offend me, aZooZa - you're far too nice a guy!

Thanks for the honest advice, but I'm just looking to try an experiment - I'm quite capable of doing manual re-writes.

I'm actually looking for slightly molested and dodgy copy - but not as mangled as that turned out by the re-writers I've found.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.