Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

cook.co.uk

Reaction score
So... the big one... where's it going to end up? What's the betting it will drop at 23:59:9999999999 :p
* edit - just realised I put this in the wrong forum. Sorry admin.

Last edited:
Couldn't find them myself. I probably won't be wasting any quota on it unless it drops late. It has been confirmed though that nominet are watching this drop very closely and very specifically a handful of tags.

I think and my opinion Nominet are not interested in multi tagging and tag pooling. I have spoken with Nominet a few times and all i get is they tag that catches the domain have invested alot of time and money, which is fair enough tbh. ~Just like F1 you all have the same car but the better you tweak it the better chance you have :)( according to Nominet that is)

I think and my opinion Nominet are not interested in multi tagging and tag pooling. I have spoken with Nominet a few times and all i get is they tag that catches the domain have invested alot of time and money, which is fair enough tbh. ~Just like F1 you all have the same car but the better you tweak it the better chance you have :)( according to Nominet that is)

In which case, we know which tag has the "flexible" rear wing.

I did get the N :cool:
I'll take a picture and frame it :D

Some people are racing a rocket ship disguised as an F1 hoping nobody will look under the bonnet ;)

Last edited:
It's not subtle at all

cnet-jet-powered-a2.jpg

Just when I thought I had a few tricks up my sleeves, HAY pulls out the rabbit from the hat again...

That's not his email address

Well I tried to preempt the (currently 3 so far) complaints I got - go to the source. Not that it matters really. They were watching the tag, the drop, and the domain as well as other ways of checking availability without using the DAC. If there's anything untoward they'll find it - we know how great their technical department is :p If not we can assume it's legit I guess.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom